1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Corvee is looking for an experienced Content Director/Manager to join our fast-growing remote team. In this role, you will be responsible for defining, guiding and developing our brand voice and messaging to ensure our company is well-positioned as a thought-leader and category creator in the B2B tax, accounting and financial advising space. You will report to the VP of Marketing, and work hand in hand with our design team to make our brand come to life with compelling copy. KPIs for this role include increasing brand awareness via search volume and traffic, as well as increasing lead generation through content marketing channels (email, social, search).
Our three product categories available to tax and accounting firms are:
- Software for tax planning, client collaboration and payments
- Growth and development programs to help firms increase revenue and profitability
- Wealth Management partnership to become a financial advisor, refer clients to another advisor or transition an existing firm to our broker-dealer
How You’ll Contribute
- Build and manage the content team (currently one Sr. Copywriter), and foster an environment of high-quality, consistent content production.
- Define/refine the brand voice, and ensure it evolves over time as necessary
- Develop product positioning and value propositions that translate into clear messaging.
- Develop compelling content that makes prospects want to learn more. We are creating a new category in our market, and will need heavy education-based marketing and sales content to ensure the value of our products and services are communicated effectively.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure pieces are error-free and the company voice and brand tone are consistent and on point.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams (product, sales, client success) to understand our TAM’s challenges and how we solve them.
- Create and coordinate product content for email newsletters, social media, website, digital ads, direct mail, videos, webinars, sales enablement tools, white papers, case studies and blog posts.
- Consistently craft email subject lines and body copy that maintain or increase open and click through rates.
- Develop campaigns across multiple channels—from conceptualization to execution.
- Conceptualize ways to maintain and/or increase brand awareness and lead generation through content marketing channels.
- Collaborate with design team on visual concepts for marketing campaigns
- Continuously optimize content based on insights learned from marketing analytics
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years on a B2B lead-generating content marketing team with multiple products in a niche industry
- Professional services niche experience is a plus (medical, legal, tax, accounting, financial services, etc.)
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level
- You are self-motivated, results- and details-oriented and able to lead a team as well as contribute yourself
- You have a mind for sales that you can easily translate into consumable content
- The ability to work on multiple projects/campaigns at once, often under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in advertising, journalism, communications
- Superb written and verbal communication skills (and hate oxford commas :)
- Familiarity with CAN-SPAM regulations
Why You'll Love Us
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Generous PTO Package
- 10 Company Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Company equity
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Who We Are
Corvee empowers accounting and tax professionals with a suite of solutions designed to build, grow and optimize their firms. We work with firm professionals in the specialties of tax, accounting and financial advising.
Corvee provides a bundle of solutions for each specialty including tax planning and client collaboration software, firm growth and development programs and wealth management advisor partnership opportunities.
Built with the help of on-staff tax and accounting experts, the all-in-one suite is designed to help firms increase revenue and improve efficiency, while providing the highest value and insight to their clients.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈