Consumer Communications Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- At least 7 years of communications and PR experience with a global consumer brand
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience setting strategies and leading implementation of consumer-facing campaigns (strong project management skills)
- A mix of PR and influencer marketing experience and a strong network of contacts
- Experience managing PR agencies (U.S and Global)
- Experience managing vendors and freelancers
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Bonus points for in-agency and/or author relations experience
- Manage day-to-day activities with PR agencies
- Stay up to date on current consumer trends and regularly provide recommendations on how to include Scribd into larger narratives
- Develop and manage compelling campaigns that demonstrate the value of Scribd’s digital library for a broad consumer audience
- Build an ambassador program to increase brand awareness; develop strategy and partnerships with social influencers, authors, celebrities, brands, etc.
- Lead our new podcast initiative; set strategy, own programming and manage go-to-market activities
- Measure, track and optimize performance of campaigns; develop reports that demonstrate the impact on the business
- Draft and edit internal and external communications
- Assist other departments with communications needs
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈