2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Mailgun is looking for an energetic, tech-savvy, and creative individual to join our exceptional marketing team. As the Community Marketing Manager you’ll be pivotal to building out our community management strategy for our developer and marketing audiences. The right candidate for this position has a proven track record of building communities and is comfortable working across the organization. Mailgun has a fast-growing customer base which ranges from startups to enterprise corporations in a multitude of verticals.
This position reports directly to the Head of Product Marketing.
- You are good at fostering and building relationships both in person and online at scale.
- You are a great communicator with empathy for developers and marketers and understand their needs.
- You are a conduit between the company and the community and can discover ways to serve both.
- Be one of the faces and voices representing Mailgun and Mailjet in the community.
- Nurture community across our Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, StackOverflow communities.
- Launch a forum dedicated to serving our developer community.
- Work with Marketing Leadership to establish the program growth and success metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with our product, marketing, and support teams on shared goals.
- Develop and execute on timelines, deliverables, and reporting for your program(s) to drive success against team and individual goals.
- Proactively work to develop a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive community environment for members from around the world.
- Contribute to improvements in internal processes and procedures as our team grows and matures.
- Engage with our community online and in person, responding to forum inquiries and developing new content to better support your programs.
- Take a data driven approach to problem solving.
- Share community learnings about our customers and help inform the broader teams.
- At least 3+ years of experience working with online and in person communities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Have a passion for technology and be comfortable with interacting with developers of all levels.
- Experience with managing and scaling community programs globally.
- Experience with organising and running in person and virtual events.
- Empathy for your community members regardless of skill level.
Nice to have:
- Previous remote working experience.
- Experience leading/organizing a user group.
- 5+ weeks PTO (treat yo’ self)
- 8 paid holidays
- Up to 100% Medical coverage for employees
- Life insurance
- Exclusive Gold’s Gym membership discounts
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave for birth mothers
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for parents, including through adoption or foster care
- 401k with employer match
- 24/7 parking for downtown San Antonio office
- Limitless supply of Topo Chico in the San Antonio Office
- Weston Centre Member Card for exclusive restaurant & hotel discounts in San Antonio
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈