3 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: PST (+/-3)
Contra is all about transforming the future of independent work. We are looking for a Community Intern to join our fast-growing community team and help us build the best community for independents.
You will be responsible for working alongside the community team on initiatives to strengthen our community, including user outreach and identifying power users.
This is a contract / independent position and requires a total of 20-30 hours / week for 3 months, exact timing to be discussed in the interview process.
- Goal-driven with community initiatives and responsibilities
- Work closely with our community team to understand our user and team needs
- Discover and engage with talented independents internally and externally
- Source high quality resources and job opportunities
- Engage actively with independents from around the world
- Are a current undergraduate student or a recent graduate
- Are excited about a remote-first environment
- Love participating in user outreach
- Passionate about bringing communities together and helping users better understand a product
- You are an A+ communicator (both verbal + written)
- Are located in a timezone 3hrs +/- San Francisco
- Have prior experience working independently (nice to have)
- Have experience building online communities (nice to have)
- Interview w/ Madi (30 minutes)
- Interview w/ Zoë (30 minutes)
- You will receive a final answer from Contra no later than one week after your final interview!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: PST (+/-3).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈