Chief Marketing Officer
2 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers and drive ROI for our clients.
Also accredited as a Great Place to Work in 2021, Student Beans is constantly striving to empower employees in their daily work, as well as offering flexible solutions to encourage a healthy work life balance.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, the US and Australia- but we’re not stopping there! We have an incredibly exciting journey ahead with our brilliant employees driving our success, and we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to join us. As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for defining, implementing and monitoring Student Beans’ marketing strategy, taking ownership of the evolution of our marketing org and user growth and revenue metrics across all marketing disciplines. Areas of ownership include:
- Organic user acquisition
- Lifecycle marketing (CRM & retention)
- Growth marketing
- Product marketing
- Brand & Comms
- Creative Merchandising
- Global growth and expansion of the Marketing function
- Working closely with our Brand and Comms/ Acquisition and Retention teams to execute global strategies for growth marketing and brand building, to increase user engagement across our key territories.
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, represent the voice of the customer within Student Beans, bringing your insights into cross-collaborative teams across product, design, user experience, data and technology
- Working closely with the product development team to implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies and campaigns
- Responsible for achieving revenue goals across all channels
- Design and deliver performance and CRM marketing strategies across influencer, affiliate, growth marketing, organic, campaigns and PR etc
- Build out a high performance team, while coaching and mentoring the fantastic heads of and individual contributors we already have onboard
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have…
- 10-15 years of experience in marketing
- Experience executing global marketing strategies and campaigns through brand building
- Experience with influencer marketing
- Experience building large, successful social media portfolios
- A deep understanding of product marketing
- A data driven mindset
- The ability to excel in an agile, dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication skills
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Flexi-time, including Flexi Fri-yay which gives you an opportunity to finish at 1.30pm!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Volunteer Days. Student Beans believes in the benefit of volunteering and we believe everyone can play a role in the community!
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈