Chief Digital Media Buyer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Our Chief Digital Media Buyer will create comprehensive digital media plans and manage our industry-leading, performance-focused campaigns.
- A strategic planner and accomplished manager, you map out the Media Area's objectives and make sure that everything stays on track.
- You're a hands-on pro at setting up performance-based campaigns and maximizing their performance.
- A master multitasker, you execute digital media through multiple channels, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- An insightful and patient leader, you coach and mentor your team to reach their full potential.
- Assuming all responsibility for your team, you ensure that they create and implement campaigns correctly and they exceed the client's expectations.
- Working closely with the client, you provide exceptional service and guarantee the client's satisfaction.
- Punctual and meticulous, you ensure both the quality and timeliness of your deliverables.
- Goal-oriented and outcome-driven, you focus on achieving results in all of your campaigns, including email marketing campaigns.
- Organized and always on top of things, you monitor, optimize, and create detailed reports.
- Not just a Media guru, you possess a 360-degree view of Digital Strategy and Amplification Strategies.
- A passionate learner and adapter, you stay abreast of existing and emerging cutting-edge digital media innovations.
- With your keen eye for opportunities, you are constantly researching and attacking new channels for company growth.
- Administrative duties don't faze you! You negotiate and manage agreements with suppliers, organize training sessions for your team, and make sure that your team has the latest certifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. managing performance-focused campaigns and achieving key objectives (leads, sales, etc.).
- Well-rounded, you also have experience with traditional channels.
- An experienced leader, you have supervised and managed a team for at least 2 years.
- You've got the right certifications: Advanced Google Ads, Advanced Google Analytics, Google Display & Video 360, Facebook Media Planning, and Facebook Media Buying.
- Salesforce certifications are a plus!
- You're the expert! Proficient with the new Google Ads interface, Google Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Excel, and Power BI.
- You're a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical, clear, and concise, everyone can easily understand your reports!
- Superb customer service is your mantra.
- You are a real team player, who easily collaborates with and supports others.
- A bilingual marketer, you're equally comfortable in English and Spanish.
- You can work from anywhere! 100% remote position.
- Become a Contáctico and become part of an enthusiastic, multicultural superstar team in a fast-paced company determined to change the world, one amazing project at a time.
- Our award-winning digital marketing team has delivered outstanding ROI to industry leaders such as Pepsi, Banco Popular, TripleS, Kraft Foods, Motorola, DIRECTV, Gatorade, Ron del Barrilito, International Hospitality Enterprises, and other leading companies in various industries.
- At Contáctica we focus on maximizing our clients' ROI via strategic thinking, digital expertise, innovative conceptualization, and the relentless pursuit of results.
- We believe in work life balance and the need for all of the Contácticos to love what they do.
- People from all backgrounds are welcome!
- Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter describing why you are the Chief Digital Media Buyer that we need.
- Questions? [email protected] has the answers.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈