Change Lead: Digital Transformation Pilot
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Location: Remote (servicing Romania, Turkey, Spain, and Portugal)
Start Date: mid-January to mid-March
Our client is a large FMCG retail player operating across a number of countries and locations globally. We are looking for a strong Change Management Consultant that can help develop a commercial digital transformation. We are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to drive strategic planning in a complex & dynamic environment. If you are up for a challenging and interesting role, this is for you!
We need a seasoned experienced Change Management Consultant to:
- Develop a change management plan to support the delivery of defined project objectives, scope, timeline, and success criteria including clear tasks, owners, and deliverables
- Ensure change management plan is fully aligned with all sector / local project plans/timelines and full commitment on all tasks / due dates
- Define ‘key users’ or audience for change impact assessment, surveys, user engagement, etc
Conduct Change Impact Assessment
- Conduct change impact assessment for pilot scope identifying specific changes for all “key users” (eg technology, process, org design, incentive programmes)
- Determine labour relations impact (if any), how to manage and any risk/impact on pilot scope/timeline working closely with local HR resources
- Develop an engagement strategy to incentivize optimal sales rep and customer adoption of new tools in accordance with success criteria, taking into consideration local customer preferences, i.e. digital confidence, preferred ways to earn rewards & engage online
Develop Stakeholder Engagement & Incentivisation Strategy
- Establish current stakeholder knowledge level, gaps, and appropriate means of engagement
User Input Integration to Change Plan
- Engage with key internal users and customers during user testing and define any customization/enhancements required for a change management plan to ensure a high level of adoption / other factors that will aid delivery of pilot success criteria
- Co-ordinate change plan development with Sector project team and local change mgmt. resources and support localization of plans
Development of Pilot Materials
- Co-ordinate execution of stakeholder engagement plans, training, internal & external communication working closely with local change mgmt. team
- Development of change management plan & change governance approach to drive successful and sustainable rollout of solutions across total Europe scope
- At least 5-10 years of experience within change management-related programs
- Management consulting background
- You will have experience managing senior stakeholders
- Experience operating in at least one of the following markets (Romania, Turkey, Spain and Portugal)
- Fluency in English and Spanish
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈