Business Development Associate
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Salary: $40-70K /year
You will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with our various ecosystem stakeholders (partners, builders, DAO members etc) to supercharge our growth.
Perpetual Protocol is the leading derivatives exchange that builds and maintains a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform, having been live since December 2020 and facilitated over 20 billion dollars in trading volume so far. If you are fascinated by cryptocurrency, DeFi and the future of finance, joining the PERP team will put you at the forefront of a global trend that may be the most important of our era.
More info at: https://www.perp.fi
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with existing or new partners
- Assist with business development initiatives in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams, including Strategy, Corporate Development, Product, Engineering, and Legal
- Maintain accountability; deliver successful outcomes with measurable results
- Identify emerging industry trends and leverage this information to inform our strategy
- A DeFi native who fell down the rabbit hole and hasn't left since
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Have a good understanding of the DeFi space
Nice to have
- Prior trading experience
- Prior business development or sales experience
About the PERP Team
The PERP Team is a fast-growing, strong, positive-minded community of DeFi lovers from around the globe. You will both learn from them, and be their guide. By joining the PERP Team, you will work as part of a tight-knit team, as well as an independent owner of individual projects. The scope of your work is limited only by your imagination and abilities. Let's build the best DeFi derivatives protocol together.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈