4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand. We offer trustworthy, well located, and well priced, home-like accommodations that feature tech-enabled, seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service. We want our guests to not just stay with us but to truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Kasa's product is built on the flexibility and scalability of its systems. Unlike a typical hotel, we are able to profitably operate buildings with as few as 2-5 Kasas as well as those with several hundred. And instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with attentive and personalized service. We focus on marrying operations and technology, which allows us to centralize processes, automate tasks, and reduce the need for on-site staffing at our locations. This lowers the price for our guests and improves the value for our property partners. We have Kasas all over the country (in 17+ states) and are expanding into new markets every day.
At Kasa, we aren't only investing in product, technology and properties; we're investing in people! We believe that our teams help the company—as well as each other—grow. We hope your career path at Kasa will be unique and exciting. Many employees have been able to advance and move into other roles within Kasa in order to pursue their passions!
This remote position involves a wide range of brand & communication activities from research to strategy to brand execution. Initially, this person will set the brand work foundation and over time will hire a team to oversee critical parts of the department. The right person is excited to resourcefully build the foundational elements of our brand strategy, and be part of the journey towards building a trusted, global brand. The Brand Owner will report directly to the Director of Brand & Marketing.
Story & Voice
- Create foundational brand artifacts that inform our holistic brand approach (e.g. positioning, what we believe, narratives)
- Generate separate, but unified messaging for our various stakeholders: landlords, guests, and neighbors
- Up-level the quality and polish of our external presence (e.g. web presence, presentations, external communications, etc)
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all marketing channels
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build and lead the brand communications team
- Plan and execute communication in all channels including PR, social media, blog, print materials, and content marketing
- Lead the development and implementation of digital content for web and social media
- Recruiting and working hand-in-hand with Art Director, focused on visual side of brand communication
- 5 years of work experience as a Brand Manager, Creative Director, or Communications Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team management skills
- Familiarity with SEO and social media strategies
- Worked in hospitality industry
- Experience in successful startups
- Impacted Kasa's BHAGs significantly
- Created the foundation for a world-class brand, defined and implemented distinct tone of voice
- Improved Kasa's visibility and brand awareness for prospective guests, employees, neighbors, and landlords
- Driven improvements in ability to attract repeat and direct guests
- 🌏 Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family.
- 📈 Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- 🙌 Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it's not disruptive to their work.
- 💲 Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position.
- 👩⚕Health Coverage: We've invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most.
Kasa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈