Brand Marketing & Communications Associate
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Atlantic Time Zone work
Salary: $45,000-55,000 CAD
Proposify is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and results-driven Brand Marketing & Communications Associate to coordinate a variety of marketing, communications, and brand strategy activities to help us achieve world domination. You are both creative and strategic (our fave combo), a clear communicator, and a marketer at heart.
Reporting to the Chief Brand Officer, and as part of the Proposify marketing team, the Brand Marketing & Communications Associate will assist with and coordinate content development, event partner relationships and activities, internal and external communications, social media, and other activities as required.
What you’ll do (and love doing)
- Manage online comments, responding appropriately and quickly on all platforms
- Assist with and participate in online events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Monitor, respond and report feedback and online reviews
- Manage our testimonial database
- Work with the external content agency and other internal squads to implement and promote social media campaigns that align with marketing and brand strategies
- Coordinate and provide support for various activities related to event and sponsorship programs
- Write and edit emails, landing pages, newsletters, presentations, and other content
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and social media trends
- Assist with various brand team activities as needed
Required Skills: What we’ll love about you
- 5 years experience in a related role
- Experience in SaaS considered a major asset
- Degree/diploma in marketing, communications, or PR, or applicable experience
- Demonstrated experience using social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools
- Ability to track and interpret online customer engagement metrics
- Demonstrated experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content that inspires action and clear understanding
- Understanding of general digital marketing and SEO best practices
Please apply with a thoughtful cover letter and include writing samples.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a thoughtful cover letter and include writing samples in PDF and/or links to your writing samples.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Atlantic Time Zone work.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈