Brand & Community Lead
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Romania
You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, therefore relocation to Timisoara is not mandatory.
Hi, thanks for looking at this 123 Form Builder JD. Since we might be working together, I wanted to write a cover letter to YOU.
I’m Itai. I’m the Head of Marketing and hiring manager for this position. I wanted to take a different approach to JDs to give you a candid and hopefully better understanding of whom 123 Form Builder is and what Brand and Community at 123 Form Builder is all about. You should probably read the whole thing if you’re serious about applying.
A little about me since you and I will work together:
- I have 20 years of experience in Marketing, SaaS, Startups, and various Advisory roles. I am looking for someone with the same passion for Inbound Marketing, Customer-centric philosophy, and execution as I and my team share.
- I have been involved with over a dozen SaaS startups in my career, generated over $100M in Marketing ARR, and pretty much worked in digital marketing since day one.
- At my core, I love not only designing marketing playbooks that connect the users to the brand, but also seeing users become promoters of the brand.
- The reason I joined 123 Form Builder is because it has an awesome product that helps users do limitless form-building variations. But more importantly, I joined because they have an amazing down-to-earth super-smart team; I can tell you that it is something that is hard to find in companies nowadays.
- You can check out my Linkedin profile here: Itai Boublil.
- That’s enough about me. Let’s talk about YOU.
YOUR MISSION AT 123 FORM BUILDER
- Lead and manage team responsible for telling the company story.
- Build the brand through exceptional creativity, by nurturing relationships with influencers, and by producing the most remarkable events in the industry.
- Own brand positioning and messaging.
- Provide strategic guidance on identifying and engaging with media, analysts, and influencers.
- Provide creative direction on brand-level video, web, mind-blowing community engagement ideas, and graphic design projects.
MARKETING AT 123 FORM BUILDER
We are in the process of building our marketing team and this is an exciting time to join us, build your own team, and take ownership of the brand and community strategy and vision.
As a team, we’re working together to reach the company’s growth and revenue goals. Our team is eager to set the standards for how brands interact with their users.
We are currently having a lot of fun developing and implementing the marketing strategy, as well as working on increasing brand awareness, establishing product positioning, and driving customer growth, and we’d like you to join us.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Leader with vision
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A current Senior Manager of brand or community, or a Brand Team Lead.
- Experience in the management of a high-performance team that regularly achieves and over-achieves on its goals.
- Have successfully driven significant organic brand presence and community engagement.
- Strong analytical skills, showing deep interest in research and analysis.
- You solve problems creatively and have experience breaking the status quo.
We’re looking for someone who has experience building communities and making people fall in love with brands. Someone who is not afraid to exercise their creative muscles to create new fresh ideas. We have a strong autonomous company culture, and we’re looking for someone to disregard ego and empower their team to create great work. We’re looking for someone who can create a safe and efficient space for ideas to flourish and for ideas to be validated by data. You thrive working in a fast-paced environment, and your leadership style is honest, encouraging, and innovative.
- BA / BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience overseeing a team of creatives and/or public relations and social media experts.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
- Experience with other creative disciplines a plus (e.g. video, events, front-end, audio/visual, etc.).
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Romania.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈