1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Today, we’re more disjointed and distracted than ever at work; the technology built to keep us connected is in fact doing the opposite. At Qatalog, we’re changing this by architecting an entirely new kind of work hub from first principles.
A paradigm shift for work, Qatalog is the home which connects your colleagues, teams, apps, projects, and more. Through our obsession about the science and systems of work, we are inventing a new way to keep us connected, focussed and satisfied at work.
You’ll join a diverse group of technologists and creatives from the likes of Amazon, InVision, Mozilla, Stripe and Transferwise. We’re an entrepreneurial bunch changing the status quo for work and would love to chat to you about how you can help!
We’re looking for a dynamic brand communications leader to drive conversation with influencers and the online community, bring our brand to life through new media experiences, and empower our employees to be brand ambassadors.
You’ll shape our engagement with the ecosystem around Qatalog—everything from sparking online conversations with technology influencers, to working with reporters on articles about our impact on the world. This role lives in the communications team and you’ll play a leading role in building a unique brand that people love to interact with!
- Lead our communications strategy to inspire community members and influencers to create content (blogs, newsletters, tweets, podcasts, etc.) that extends Qatalog’s brand online
- Strategize programs and grass-roots engagement with online communities to host conversations online (Clubhouse, Hopin, Reddit, etc.) and in person (eventually)
- Drive a media strategy to help reporters understand Qatalog’s unique design-forward culture, shine a light on the our most exciting users, and get valuable insights from influencers on the future of work
- Build programs to help our employees tell their stories about life at Qatalog and champion our employer brand publicly
- Help our users tell their stories -- make friends with the community and motivate them to share their experiences with Qatalog
- Work closely with the Head of Communications to make brand a central part of our storytelling
- 6+ years of brand communications, community management, and/or social media management experience
- Highly creative and takes the initiative putting together ideas to engage with the community
- Expert in digital content creation (both written and visual) and storytelling
- First-class written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and go-getter attitude
- Ability to work across teams (comms, marketing, user ops, etc.) to help us put users first and engage meaningfully with our community
- You’re quick off the mark with memes on Twitter, know just the right gif for the moment on Reddit, can strike the right tone on LinkedIn, and have some good ideas for what we can do on TikTok, Hopin and Clubhouse
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual leave
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/dental insurance
- Mental health and physiotherapy cover
- 50% gym discount
- Headquartered in London, but fully remote-friendly
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈