Affiliate Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Do you love building relationships and growing accounts? Does the idea of uncapped commissions get you bursting with excitement to make some new connections? Do you have past experience with affiliate marketing and driving substantial revenue growth?
Does this sound like you? If so, please read on.
Dropified is looking for a skilled negotiator and natural people person to join our team of performance marketing professionals.
The team at Dropified has built a one of a kind platform for business owners to launch their own private label products on demand, all without having to buy upfront inventory. The platform is ready to go, and it will be your job to help drive sales through our partner channel.
- You will aggressively seek out new affiliate partners to grow company revenue and drive new sales.
- You'll work with affiliates and the marketing team to get publishers new creatives, landing pages, and content as needed.
- You're a master of motivation by getting our current affiliates to drive more sales.
- You will be responsible for tending to the daily needs of affiliate accounts, on-boarding new affiliates, troubleshooting issues, and identifying new high-value opportunities.
- A key aspect of the role is ensuring that records are up-to-date and data is accurate and ready to use – The Affiliate Development Manager is a reporting guru, preparing data reports and business reviews for Publisher accounts. They support the relationships between Dropified and our affiliates through outreach, webinars, and events/conferences.
- The right person for this role nimbly translates data analyses into digestible action items for partners and team members alike.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Affiliate Management Experience Needed
- Take care of the day to day support of key accounts
- Meet monthly targets for account growth
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team to launch new creatives
- Generate data reports for key accounts
- Request and deliver Business Review reports for Publishers
- Answer Publisher inquiries via the phone, email, Zoom & Skype
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Publisher records
- Attend trade shows and travel to Publisher offices as needed
- Seek out and drive forward high-value Publisher opportunities
- Examine & approve Publisher payments
- Ad-hoc Publisher relations special projects
- A skilled written and verbal communicator
- A clear and personable communicator
- A strong negotiator
- A critical thinker with strong decision-making skills
- Able to dive deep into data analyses and translate findings into big picture action items
- Savvy with CRMs and client support tools
- Naturally able to develop and nurture long-lasting partner relationships
- Exceptionally organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Able to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Knowledgeable in lead generation or digital marketing (preferred)
- A hunger for earning an uncapped income.
- Attention to detail (to show this, please include your favorite movie and why in your cover letter)
The affiliate manager role will have the ability to earn an unlimited amount of income. Compensation will be 100% commission based with lots of room for growth. You must have a desire to earn more than $150,000+ a year.
Life at Dropified:
Dropified is composed of a distributed team all over the world. As long as you have a laptop and an internet connection, you can work from wherever you want.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈