Accounts Based Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK/Europe/USA
Vable is a rapidly growing B2B / SaaS news aggregation and publishing platform with global blue chip clients, mainly in the legal sector. We are a small yet fully decentralised team located in the UK / Europe and the USA. We are passionate about what we do - particularly delivering the best service possible to our clients.
We’re looking for an equally passionate Accounts Based Marketing Manager to join our Revenue Development team, working alongside our sales and client success colleagues. The Accounts Based Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and developing relationships with key contacts in target law firms in the UK and USA, nurturing the relationships and when ready passing them over to sales.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their passion, inquisitiveness, attention to detail in everything they do.
- Align closely with sales and oversee planning and execution of marketing campaigns for named accounts to increase awareness and demand generation for Vable solutions
- Map organizational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account
- Develop personalized marketing campaigns to drive meetings within targeted strategic accounts
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns
- Provide regular updates on industry, company and contacts to the sales team to identify potential selling opportunities
- Author thought leadership content that is relevant to named accounts
- Measure, report and optimize marketing campaigns
- Several times per year build and deliver field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and activities
- Become a product evangelist and be able to provide product demonstrations to key contacts to educate them and keep them informed about our latest product developments
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a relevant role within the legal sector in either the UK or USA
- Have experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (ideally Hubspot)
- Have an analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
- [Have proven success of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound and outbound channels]
- Have excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities.
- Customer-focused, goal-focused, self-starter, problem solver, detail-oriented, organized, ability to multi-task and effectively manage time, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced writing skills with a sharp and creative mindW
- We are characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value the contributions each of our team members make and reward them.
- We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp.
- We love and encourage creativity.
- We embrace people who have different opinions, perspectives and personalities.
- We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs. This includes location.
- We offer a competitive salary depending on experience.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK/Europe/USA.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈