Account Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Generation is a nonprofit that transforms education to employment systems to prepare, place, and support people into life-changing careers that would otherwise be inaccessible. The global pandemic has led to an unprecedented surge in unemployment. Even before the pandemic, more than 75 million young adults were out of work globally, and three times as many were underemployed—and 375 million workers of all ages needed to learn new skills by 2030. At the same time, certain jobs remain in high-demand, and 40 percent of employers say a skills shortage leaves them with entry-level vacancies. To date, more than 38,000 people have graduated from Generation programs, which prepare them for meaningful careers in 14 countries. Generation works with more than 3,900 employer partners and many implementation partners and funders.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Generation USA is seeking an Account Marketing Manager to manage relationships with our partners on behalf of the Communications and Marketing Department. With our strategic goal in mind of training 500,000 students by 2030, this position will play a pivotal role in student recruitment and engagement, partner communications, donor relations, and fundraising efforts.
This is a full-time and fully remote position.
Relationship-Building and Advocacy (50%)
- Build incredibly strong relationships with outside partners, organizations, and funders
- As a representative for the communications and marketing team, serve as the primary contact for our college partners, other non-profit organizations, funders
- Collect key information and needs from partners such as deadlines, and organize; communicate back to pertinent stakeholders
- Create and present clear policies and ideas to key external stakeholders through formal presentations, activities, and communications
Analytics, Reporting & Budgeting (30%)
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Lead on a number of projects and assignments
- Monitor Google Analytics in tandem w/web manager
- Work with Social Media Coordinator to collect and develop pertinent KPIs
- Work with Email Marketing Coordinator to collect and develop pertinent KPIs
- Monitor creative, storytelling, assets, and other requests
- Create quarterly MarComms reports and monthly updates for internal staff and board on MarComms KPIs
- Monitor MarComms budget, billing, invoices, and purchasing for the department. Connect to reporting and KPIs
Team Collaboration (20%)
- Work with members of the Marketing & Communications, Learner Experience, Growth, and Development departments to understand demands and requests on the MarComms team and represent Generation USA’s perspective and best interest, and best practices on meetings, calls, and communications
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communications Lead to clearly communicate needs for project management, intake of projects and requests, and process
- Conduct monthly MarComms Orientation for new staff and regular educational sessions for existing staff in coordination with the MarComms team as needed
You are a people person and problem-solver. You work to understand the issue, identify the break-down moments, and come up with solutions that are compromises between teams. You love meeting new people and being a bit of a detective. You’re organized and efficient and can clearly communicate, showcase, and connect the data dots for any audience.
Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 3-7 years experience in account management or similar skill
- Top-notch people and relationship building skills
- Excellent ability to collect, analyze data and synthesize information
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Basic budgeting and finance skills
- Basic presentation creation skills
- Communications and Marketing experience or working with a MarComms team a plus
Generation is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
“In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.”
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈