Account Director - Digital Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
ProperExpression has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Account Director. Our ideal candidate is a passionate marketer, preferably with agency experience, who has a track record of managing all aspects of an account:
- Crafting strategy, and implementing its execution
- Leading internal teams, managing budgets, and resources
- Driving performance
- Building client relationships
ProperExpression is a boutique growth marketing firm focused on the B2B SaaS space. We work with some of the coolest tech organizations in the industry. We’re a young agency, but we’re growing quickly. ProperExpression has doubled its revenue for the past 2 years. This is a chance to get in early on something great!
We support our clients through a suite of services including inbound marketing, content production and digital advertising. Our work culture is fast-paced, team-oriented and, dare we say, fun. Clients love us for our thoughtful work that pushes boundaries as well as sales. This position is available remotely, world-wide, though is expected to adhere to USA East Coast time.
- Liaising with clients at a senior level as the primary strategist and leader on the account.
- Crafting omnichannel marketing strategy and ensuring smooth tactical execution.
- Leading a dynamic cross-functional marketing team made up of content writers, paid media advertisers, designers, data analysts etc.
- Analyzing data, identify gaps in performance and recommend improvements.
- Balancing the two aspects of successful account management: driving results while managing the client relationship.
- Work closely with agency leadership to improve internal systems and processes.
- You will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. Occasional travel may be required for client visits (post-COVID), new business presentations, planning and brief taking.
- 6+ years in digital marketing, with agency experience preferred.
- A proven track record in leading marketing teams and managing accounts.
- An organized, multi-tasker – well versed in the principles of project management.
- Tech-savvy, passionate about leveraging technology to improve workflows.
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touchpoints.
- Some direct experience with PPC, SEO, display/programmatic, social media advertising, marketing automation, and email campaign strategy and execution.
- Client-facing personality, outgoing and comfortable speaking to clients and confident in the board room (or Zoom).
- The right balance of creative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- B2B Background
- HubSpot Certified
- Google Ads Certified
The right candidate will have the opportunity to make a important impact on the company trajectory, growth and overall strategy while working with a team driven by passion, mission, and mutual respect.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈