1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group. So come join our team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking for an Account Director to join our global sales team and drive strategy and growth with our existing accounts. In this role, you will be the commercial lead on a book of business and advise customers on how to best achieve their business objectives using the Beeswax platform. You will develop strong relationships at all levels of our customers’ organizations and become a trusted advisor on programmatic media buying. You will create and implement long-term account plans and identify new opportunities for growth. You will work closely with our team of Customer Success Managers to ensure flawless operational execution and the highest customer engagement.
Additionally, you will work very closely with our engineering, product, solutions, and support teams to provide market feedback and develop customer solutions. Your collaboration both internally and externally will ensure client expectations are managed appropriately and outcomes are delivered.
This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, passionate about technology, and looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own commercial relationships with a book of strategic accounts with responsibility for account strategy, spend growth, upsells and renewals.
- Develop and execute account plans based on a strong understanding of customer goals, both business and technical.
- Use knowledge of Beeswax’s product offering and data-driven insights to come up with joint solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- Lead compelling strategic business reviews to identify customer needs and drive growth opportunities
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders, including C-level executives
- Identify new customer stakeholders to drive expansion opportunities
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of customer objectives
- Serve as a point of escalation for product or customer success issues
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of post-college professional experience
- Experience as the commercial lead on enterprise accounts, including managing renewals and upsells
- Experience building and managing relationships with C and VP-level executives
- Strong understanding of advertising technology, including DSP, media, marketer, and agency business models
- Fast learner with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical contacts
- Passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage an enterprise partnership
- Dependable and accountable with a track record of working with cross-functional teams to deliver on complex customer projects
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and since then we’ve raised $28M in funding from leading VCs including RRE and Foundry Group.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crain’s and BuiltIn NYC, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈