1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US timezones
As an Account Director it is your responsibility to make everyone on your key account Coca Cola happy. You understand what it takes to build relationships that are long and lasting, and you take urgent action when required. In this role you will be responsible for one of our key clients and maintain and expand this relationship globally. As an Account Director Coca Cola at Grip, you will become the expert in our web-based software, and you will show an in-depth knowledge of its features and characteristics.
We're obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and solutions. We're passionate about our products coming to life, we work hard, we have less rules, and room for entrepreneurial spirits to express themselves.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
- Expand on the existing, warm relationships with one of our key clients and grow further in becoming a trusted advisor for them.
- Deep understanding of the client business and connect to the solution that we provide.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with big clients
- You know how to build strong relationships with customers
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders up to C-suite level
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing and are passionate about new emerging technologies
- You have experience in SaaS B2B business
Because our key account is located in the USA we are looking for someone that can work in the same time zone as our client.
Please apply via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US timezones.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈