Account Based Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Our cloud-based solution is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
- Collaborate with Sales team to develop the pipeline and acceleration programs for key accounts
- Work hand-in-hand with Customer Success Managers to craft one-to-one tailored programs to nurture top accounts
- Create and execute tailored and multi-channel programs and messaging to align to prospect, customer and industry-specific initiatives as well as business objectives and/or unique challenges
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of Sales team and guide Customer Success Managers on how to execute program elements on their own
- Design integrated programs and campaigns through campaign marketing
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager to create specific content tailored to the target accounts' needs at the given time, so that we are successful with the delivery
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in B2B marketing, specifically in running multi-channel campaigns and Account Based Marketing
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders
- Collaborative in nature and a team player; comfortable with working cross-functionally
- Ability to execute programs according to the timeline and within the budget
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative mindset
- Fluency in both German and English languages
Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in our diverse and international teams.
Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular 1:1s, feedback conversations, German and English classes and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
Balance your Life: We offer flexible working hours adjusted to your schedule. On the top of that, we offer a package of 30 paid vacation days.
Remote-friendly: We have well structured and flexible processes so that we can work from home effectively and enjoy doing it! Hybrid work is the new way of work for us: we combine remote work with some office time to make sure you feel connected & enjoy your freedom at the same time.
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses and run salary cycles regularly to ensure that we pay salaries above the market average. We also offer you a company pension (bAV), which we support with 20%, and subsidize your public transport ticket and Urban Sports Club membership.
Relocation Support: If you are not located in Germany yet, we are happy to support your move with a relocation package to make it as smooth as possible. Besides the package, we also offer administrative support to help with your VISA process etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈