Sr. Product Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
Why just have a job when you can live your purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our team. Does the idea of developing a product marketing strategy to address an expanding market give you butterflies? Do your sweet dreams include SWOT analysis? Do you think persona analysis is a long-lost art to be cultivated by the business savvy? Do you strive to make your product positioning and messaging highlight the differentiators that help you win over clients and fend off competitors?
If so, Givelify has the opportunity for you! We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to take over product marketing and grow revenue at startup-speed in the rapidly growing online donation market. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing our team with the information it requires to accelerate sales and be the champion for new product innovations. A successful candidate will also develop engaging marketing programs for each product and inspire an increase in sales.
You'll Get to:
- Own the Go-to-Market launch process driving new features & product adoption into the marketplace
- Refine & develop buyer personas that promote Givelify team members’ understanding of our customer & opportunities to meet their needs
- Develop product positioning and messaging that articulates how Givelify helps solve client needs in a highly differentiated manner
- Drive sales by telling the Givelify’s story better to optimize funnel conversions
- Create a seamless customer purchase and retention experience bymanaging various customer touchpoints to minimize customer churn
- Complete a competitive & historical deal pricing analysis and propose what changes we should make to our pricing model
- Support our hungry sales team through a high volume of deals by helping to develop supporting content and proposal templates for enterprise deals
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria. Your marketing is biased towards customers over competitors
- Coordinate the strategy with the demand gen team to market programs that drive demand for your products
- Be the product spokesperson. Demo our product at events; showcase the best of Givelify to external stakeholders
You Should Bring:
- 7+ years of B2B product marketing experience; 3-5 years in a product strategy leadership role
- Ready to share & implement best practices from a proven track record in a fast growth SaaSproduct marketing enterprise
- Experience in Philanthropic or FinTech product experience preferred
- Previous experience working with inside sales teams
- An innate curiosity for the story behind the numbers & adept at using quantitative tools to analyze product experiences is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, MBA strongly preferred
- Please note: Candidates who progress through the hiring process will be required to submit a portfolio of writing samples & take a screening test
What Sets You Apart:
- You'r a natural leader with proven success in cross-functional & external partner collaboration
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- An analytical mindset experienced in improving marketing and/or product funnels
- Adept in sizing market segments and building relevant product strategies
- Skilled in understanding & improving product acquisition, onboarding, growth, & engagement models
- Gifted in creating great product experiences by combining marketing and product functionality to create a winning combo
- Flexible and resourceful in responding to changing demands and meeting deadlines
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our inclusive culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!