Social Media Growth Hacker
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America
Category: Marketing / Sales
📍Kitchener, ON. or Remote
Social media is an integral part of our lives and allows us to connect with each other like never before. We see Makeship as being a social media company first, and a physical product company second because we place such an emphasis on working with great content. That's why our own social media presence and growth needs to be absolute 🔥 Help us build our internet presence on Instagram, Tiktok and Twitter as well as paid media. You have full ownership of the whole cycle.
- You'll define just how fast we can grow on the internet. We're a young company in an industry that is growing super fast, and you have full ownership of the strategy design, voice, and content that we use to get attention.
- Work directly with the largest content creators in the world. You are the first contact point between our platform and the people making content on Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok and other platforms.
- Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've worked with 40 creators. We are planning to work with over 200 this year. This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
- Use creative ways to grow our social media account following, aiming for a 80% monthly growth. We know this is possible because our creators have massive accounts and are willing to shout us out,
- Create an overall content strategy for our brand across every channel,
- Capitalize on trends to help us make several viral posts,
- After growing our channels, develop and inbound sales strategy that leverages our large following to get big creators' attention,
- You have 3-5 years of experience managing and growing social media channels for either yourself or a company.
- You have an extremely creative mind - you want to deploy wild ideas and be experimental.
- You like to approach problems from a data mindset, you're always looking for what the numbers are telling you.
- You have an eye for design. You're not necessarily able to design things from scratch, but you know what looks good and works well online.
- You're hungry for a challenge.
What benefits can I expect?
- A stipend account for various medical expenses.
- Free food at the office.
- Any equipment that you need.
- Flexibility with remote work.
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth as an individual (team audible account, books etc.)
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
It is full-time and you can work remotely. But we prefer it if you are able to work at our office in Kitchener, ON.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!