Senior SEO Specialist
In Marketing We Trust
6 months ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: APAC Only
Title: Senior SEO Specialist
Location: Remote (APAC Timezone, +/- 3h from Sydney NSW)
Availability: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Reporting to: Head of SEO
Working with: Growth (SEO), Digital Analytics, Client’s Teams.
Compensation: $6,500 AUD / month
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education, and many more.
We strive on being an extension of our client’s team and providing tailor-made, return-focused work. We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on making exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is right in the heart of Sydney!
We are looking for a driven Mid/Senior SEO Specialist to empower our Growth Team!
You will be a crucial part of the SEO Team and will directly contribute to making IMWT the best agency in the market while re-inventing the SEO-Agency model with us!
We are expecting you to work hands-on on the clients’ projects (most of the time) and be able to demonstrate sufficient leadership and project management skills to help your dedicated teams deliver projects in time and with the highest quality.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in all areas of SEO
- Excellent understanding of modern search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Outstanding Product & Technical SEO Background is essential!
- Experience with the leading 3rd Party SEO Tools, site crawlers, log file analysis (like Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Botify, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Experienced Google Analytics, GSC user
- Ability to compile and analyse search data and metrics for making data-driven decisions
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills
- Native/Fluent English - speaking and writing
EXPERTISE WITH THE FOLLOWING WILL BE A PLUS
- Project Management & Resources management
- Strong automation mindset & experience
- Any work experience in the field of SEM, PPC
- Lead full-cycle SEO initiatives for our key clients
- Responsible for the planning & executing of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables
- Perform technical audits of web properties to identify issues inhibiting organic success
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Analyze site backlink profiles to identify potentially harmful links and provide recommendations for outreach opportunities that increase organic visibility and traffic
- Identify internal linking optimizations and quantify linking structure values that increase traffic and organic rank
- Perform SEO keyword research
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitors' landscape
- Work across a variety of clients within the Agency
- Helping to improve internal SEO and cross-function processes
Career progression is based on your ability to deliver and drive ideas and differences for both the client and the company, not your ability to play politics or by the cut of your suit (in fact, we have a no suit policy).
A highly collaborative remote working environment, where teamwork is championed, and ideas shared - you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as part of a remote team and in exchange for your hard work, we can give you a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business to achieve your lifestyle goals
We even fly the qualifying team members each year to our awesome TrustEDConf event. The last one was in September in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
An important point that is often overlooked: you will truly be part of a team. For most remote workers, you can easily feel isolated from what's happening in the business. We take good care of our teammates. So much so that a person who joined our team late November told us recently that she has felt more part of a team, than when she was working in an office.
Don't take our word for it. Check what our teammates are saying on glassdoor (yep, 2 reviews are not great, but most are).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: APAC Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈