Senior Product Marketing Manager, Market Intelligence
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Marketing / Sales
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Market Intelligence to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to the market in a way that achieves our goals. It’s a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign to building out a strategy for growing specific customer segments. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and communicate a deep understanding of the design platform landscape, competitive threats, and competitors’ solutions, activities and partnerships.
- Work closely with the product marketing and enterprise marketing teams to communicate competitive differentiation across our product portfolio and marketing activities.
- Create competitive positioning and messaging that serve as the keystone for competitive sales assets, including presentations, landing pages, and marketing campaigns.
- Communicate the competitive positioning of InVision’s products and solutions to customer-facing teams.
- Develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including battlecards, feature and positioning comparisons, customer-facing roadmaps and training.
- Engage industry analysts and provide support on strategic sales deals, as the subject matter expert on the competitive landscape.
- Provide input into roadmap planning based on the product gaps, competitive threats, and strategic opportunities you’ve identified.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally 2+ in management consulting, competitive intelligence or corporate strategy roles.
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus.
- Experience working in the SaaS space and an understanding of the customer journey.
- Proven ability to analyze markets, products, and competitors, and translate that information into useful intelligence and sales tools.
- Demonstrated ability to create differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with potential customers, analysts, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication and a sharp eye for detail.
- A passion for design!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!