Search Engine Marketing (SEM/SEO) Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Marketing team.
As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) at FormAssembly you will be responsible for our SEO and SEM strategy and funnel optimization. The associated duties include managing PPC campaigns, A/B testing ads, keywords, landing pages and CTAs, tracking and optimizing lead generation across multiple channels.
This position will play a huge role in driving our business' continued growth and success.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEM (search and display) and SEO strategy
- Manage all PPC campaigns, including strategizing associated content needs, landing pages, etc.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify and monitor key SEO and SEM KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM/SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Ad conversion tracking strategy and implementation
- 2+ years experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEM and SEO strategy
- Working knowledge and implementation experience in UTMs/tracking
- Experience in web analytics
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience in leading & managing projects
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Success will be directly related to lead generation from organic and paid channels. KPI are critical to quantifiable success in this role.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!