Sales Manager England & Ireland
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK only
Category: Marketing / Sales
What technological advance would you love to see in your lifetime?
Dura-Line provides pathways for connection.
Dura-Line creates what connects us. Dura-Line’s products are designed to provide for the fast and safe installation of mission-critical communication networks, power cables, and pressure pipes for a wide variety of markets.
We currently have a NEW position as a Sales Manager. In this role, you will provide customers with (product) solutions based on facts and understanding of customers’ business needs and strategies.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible to achieve profitable sales growth through the development and management of our activities by developing trusted partnerships with a small portfolio of key customers. You will serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams. Furthermore, the Sales Manager is responsible to expand the relationships with existing customers & developing new business.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key clients’ business drivers
- Build and execute key account strategies
- Research, prospect and negotiate new business partnerships
- Develop areas of performance to enhance customer experience
- Develop market insight in order to help source new partners
- Deliver tenders, growing income, and increasing market share
- Exceed agreed monthly/annual targets
- Explore new markets, implement new strategies and roll out new products and propositions
- Maximize business opportunities with all partners to cross-sell Dura-Line Products.
- Ensure that you fully utilize CRM to manage and fulfill all customer visits
- Ensure all reports/administration are factual, accurate and on time
- Conduct all activities compliant to legal, regulatory and company requirements
- Successfully manage all budgets within the role’s remit
- To provide monthly reports to line management
- Implement new product and promotional campaigns
We are looking for as you will have or you will be:
- Result-focused with high levels of energy & drive
- Providing tailor made partnerships based on adding customer value/satisfaction.
- Aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Demonstrate a communication style which would help sell, persuade and encourage business partners and internal contacts to work together to achieve targets
- Impeccable communication skills
- Displays first class influencing, negotiation and persuading skills
- Demonstrates strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent numerical, analytical and verbal reasoning skills
- Customer focused and market orientated with sound commercial awareness
- Develops and shares effective contacts, networks and partnerships
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion, where required
- Fluent Business Level English
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Based in England with the ability to work remotely
Who are we?
We are a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-density polyethylene, or HDPE, protective pipe and conduit solutions, with manufacturing facilities on four continents and sales into six continents.
Our proprietary products and services are used in new infrastructure installation and replacement applications for a variety of high growth global end markets, including:
• Telecom and datacom;
• Energy (comprised of oil and natural gas gathering, natural gas distribution and power applications); and
• Other infrastructure (comprised of mining, water, wastewater and irrigation applications).
Our customers include leading national and multinational companies that depend on the high quality of our products and services as well as our global manufacturing and sales footprint. Our protective solutions are mission critical to these customers, as they extend the useful life of their assets, simplify installation, minimize repair costs and reduce expensive business disruptions and potential safety and environmental hazards.
We maintain a portfolio of product brands with a strong track record for performance, reliability and safety. Our 18 manufacturing facilities are strategically located to enable us to locally serve more than 2,200 customers in over 50 countries.
For more information please contact Judith Ahuis, Head of People Europe via [email protected] or if this sounds like you, apply directly by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly or via our preferred suppliers. We appreciate you trying but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications from the candidates.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!