4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Qualified is the most effective platform for assessing engineers, in both workforce and education. Qualified enables companies to find the best engineers through merit-based hiring, by focusing on real-world performance instead of resumes and pedigree. The platform empowers recruiters to make accurate decisions, while cutting hundreds of hours of wasted engineering time by employing automated code assessments and collaborative coding interviews.
We hire great, trustworthy people so that we can optimize for a free and flexible culture: flexible hours, unlimited vacation, remote work options, and working on stuff you're excited about. Turns out, when you've got a dedicated team that takes pride in their work, you don't have to worry about how much time they're spending in the office!
We sell a SaaS platform to companies for assessing potential candidates, and educational organizations for testing students. Our clients run from startups to enterprises, and include Apple, Canon, Truecar, Andela, and Domino's. We're backed by great investors including Social Capital Partners, Cornerstone OnDemand (Nasdaq: CSOD), Dr. Richard Ferguson (Former CEO of the ACT), and Brian Lee (founder of Legalzoom and Honest Company).
Recently featured in Forbes and Inc:
About the position:
As a Sales Manager, your objective is to lead and grow a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives. Your vision and efforts will be central to helping drive revenue growth for the company.
We are looking for someone experienced in scaling a sales team of motivated individuals to meet and exceed their quarterly and annual quotas. You'll also be expected to develop and iterate on a sales strategy that will be key to scaling the team and company revenue.
The ideal candidate is someone who has had success as both a manager and an individual contributor at an early or mid stage SaaS startup.
This is a key position with substantial opportunity to make an impact and you'll be working with and reporting directly to the CEO.
* Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets by effectively managing the sales team
* Recruit, hire, train, and coach high performing AEs and SDRs
* Day to day management of the sales team through 1:1s, weekly meetings, and coaching sessions
* Step in as an individual contributor when needed
* Manage Salesforce reporting, including activities, pipelines, and forecasts
• Coach sales team members and assist with their professional growth
• Develop overall sales strategy, with a specific emphasis on outbound strategy and pipeline development
* You have built, led, and scaled an early-stage sales program from the ground up before and can demonstrate it.
* Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding quota and expectations in both individual contributor and managerial positions.
* Experience in the HRTech, EduTech, or SaaS industries preferred.
* Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
* Great healthcare
* Unlimited vacation policy (Really! We want you to take vacation time when needed so that you can relax, recharge, and come back in with a fresh outlook!)
* Annual Team Retreat to an awesome place
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈