Sales Enterprise Specialist
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
Sterblue builds software for Drones to inspect Wind Turbines and Power Lines automatically using Artificial Intelligence. From automatic 3D navigation around infrastructures to online reports and automatic defect detection, we automate the entire inspection process to help energy and utility companies strive for a cleaner future.
Our Sales team is growing! We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Specialist (US) to join the adventure and engage in Sterblue's growth. As such you will play a key part in landing some of Sterblue’s impactful and large opportunities in North America.
Directly reporting to the CEO, you will be in charge of:
- Growing existing Sterblue customers with an account based selling approach involving multiple parties and a dedicated strategy,
- Triggering new enterprise customers with some transformative strategy challenging them,
- Following up and nurturing a sales pipeline,
- Representing the company brand and vision on the North American market: Startup event, conferences, trade shows, keynotes, customer meeting, etc.,
- Coordinating with Sterblue ops team to support customer handover and customer success management.
- You have from 3 years’ experience as Sales Enterprise specialist or similar role,
- You have an engineering background and demonstrate the ability to credibly discuss technical topics,
- You are very autonomous, proactive and have an entrepreneurial mindset,
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- You show strong analytical, critical thinking skills and adaptation capacity.
- You already worked in a startup and fast changing environment,
- You have the ability to handle many SaaS tools,
- You speak some french to deal with Canadian market,
- You have previous experience in the utility world,
- You are fun and have a life outside of work!
- Health Insurance Plan with Dental and Vision benefits,
- 401(k) retirement savings plan,
- International team: work with people from France and Portugal.
Anywhere in the US
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!