Sales Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Marketing / Sales
Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of company you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. The Sales Development Representative will be the front line of Crisp, representing our brand, our mission and our industry disrupting plattform. You are passionate and eager to get in front of our customers, foster conversations and qualify opportunities with brands across the food supply chain.
This is an evolving role, currently reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales with ample opportunity for growth if you play to your strengths. Whether you are coming from a startup or corporate background, you appreciate how much impact there is to be had in smaller organizations and you relish the ability to shape your own role and the future of the company.
Signs of a great candidate
- Collaborative. You know that your team members’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, you aren’t afraid to work hard for a customer acquisition. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a remote company and you enjoy the benefits of working remotely while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback: You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly, but without unnecessary ambiguity. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
Crisp’s Sales Development Representative
- Generate. We have several different types of customers in the food industry that Crisps’ service applies to. You create new business by prospecting across those various verticals, qualifying leads with key stakeholders within multiple segments. You are ambitious in your efforts, and consistent in your performance.
- Respond and engage. You manage inquiries about Crisp effectively, delivering product demos, running high quality sales cycles, while educating them on the Crisp Platform and value propositions. You drive results through direct engagement with prospects, and by leveraging our internal tools. You are a multi-tasker and able to handle many things at once. This fast paced environment excites you!
- Team work comes naturally to you. Our company culture is key to our success, you contribute positively to that by working closely with the Sales Team and others across the company. You are a key factor in our success by delivering and exceeding sales metrics. You ask for help where needed, and come to the table with ways we can be better.
- Communication. We value ideas and innovation at Crisp! You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively across many platforms both internally and externally. Although you may not have experience within the industry yet, you are a quick study, and eager to learn in order to be as effective and relevant to our customer audience as possible.
We are building a sales team and company culture of people with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful and become the most important piece of technology in the global food industry. There are no hard requirements on specific background, experience or geographical location. Instead we’re looking for individuals that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us! Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!