Sales Development/Account Management
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
Documo builds document software solutions that help businesses streamline document processes. We make working with documents easy, more secure, and friendly towards our planet. We're looking to add an SDR/Account Manager to our Sales team. This hybrid role will focus on wowing potential and existing customers while nurturing leads and expanding our customer base.
We are a fully distributed team so this is a work from home/anywhere position. Must have a dedicated workspace and computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection and the ability to have calls without background noise.
Some of the duties may include:
- Contact people that have expressed interest in our products to answer questions and/or provide a demo
- Contact expired trials to re-engage
- Contact existing customers to uncover any potential expansion opportunities and provide WOW service
- Work with Head of Growth to come up with play book on sourcing new deals
*The above is not an exhaustive list but rather an initial draft. This is a new role for our company so candidates should be ready to embrace change and help to define the role to maximize productivity.
Who you are
- You love talking with people and you're a natural speaker and people person. The word "Sales" doesn't scare you. You know that Sales is just a numbers game and activity = success.
- You love the idea of joining a high growth startup that values culture and work/life balance
- You love technology and would embrace become a subject matter expert on B2B SaaS products
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match) *must reside in USA to receive benefits
- Work with a small distributed team that love what they do
- The ability to work from wherever makes you happy
- Work for a fast-growing technology company with a supportive, inclusive, and fun culture
At Documo, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Documo is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!