Product Marketing Manager - Integrations
1 month ago
Marketing / Sales
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
At Aircall, we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team of talented, customer-centric, collaborative PMMs. In this role, you will report to the NY-based Director of Product Marketing, and you will be a key member of a global, cross-functional team. You will have a particular focus on Aircall's integration ecosystem. This is an opportunity to help drive a strategic initiative and have a big impact on the business!
If you’re a person who loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a team — then you just might be the person we’re looking for.
Your mission @Aircall
- Become an expert in our product, our market, and especially our customers and buyers
- Contribute to roadmap planning by understanding market needs and helping prioritize enhancements or wholly new integrations that would be strategic for the business
- Define core messaging and develop the go-to-market strategy for new integrations
- Make sure internal teams like Sales and Customer Success have the resources they need about key integrations, such as training, competitive talking points, and customer testimonials
- Own website content and collateral materials around specific integrations, such as one-sheets and videos
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues and use your knowledge of our product, market, and buyers to recommend topics for blog posts, e-books, events, and campaigns
- Manage customer surveys (such as beta feedback) for your productsContribute competitive insights
- Stay positive, solution oriented and creative
A little more about you
- Excellent English (and ideally another language) with outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience for a B2B technology product
- A proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business goals
- A data-informed mindset and an ability to set measurable objectives
- A proactive communicator who is excited to take initiative
- A left- and right-brain thinker who is both creative and analytical
- An excellent storyteller who understands how to tailor a message to meet an audience’s needs
- A globally-minded person who enjoys working with a diverse group of international colleagues
Why joining us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!