Product Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Marketing / Sales
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- You will be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future Coinbase institutional clients’ needs inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and collateral
- You will execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from positioning to targeted outreach, education and engagement campaigns
- You will develop and lead successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns
- You will partner closely with the sales team to develop compelling marketing collateral including presentations, one-pagers, and case studies
- You will work cross-functionally with product, sales, design, brand, communications, support, etc. to build our pipeline, and push forward ongoing sales
- You will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring institutions into the cryptoeconomy more quickly
- You will measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 5+ years of Product Marketing preferably in the B2B space, Growth Marketing or Product Management experience
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Self-starter and ability to be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
Nice to haves
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the institutional crypto market
- You have experience working on financial products
- MBA from top tier school
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!