Product Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA
Category: Marketing / Sales
TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With almost 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and tiny egos who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will report into the GM of Advertising & E-Commerce and work closely with the national sales team, head of client services, product development, brand marketing and marketing communications. You will drive custom solutions and non-standard ad products for TeamSnaps’s largest advertising clients and ensure the go-to-market strategy and marketing lifecycle are aligned with business objectives. You will be focused on delivering custom solutions and managing custom projects that help leading brands and advertisers connect with Team Snap users in a relevant and meaningful way. We are in search of an experienced candidate who is resourceful, assertive and takes a proactive approach with a strong work ethic to ensure the successful launch of TeamSnap advertising and sponsorship products.
- Sales enablement - develop content and awareness of our products’ value and seek consensus amongst the sales team, develop resourceful assets and provide support to strengthen the selling process of our products
- Product launch - organize the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, including strategizing with marketing, public relations, sales, operations and executive team
- Demand generation - develop strategies and manage marketing programs that drive demand for our advertising products
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research to segment the market, analyze competitors, define appropriate positioning and paint a picture of our buyers.
- Develop deep product fluency relative to competitors.
- Work with product to bring research and analysis to bear in the product development process.
- Work with product and marketing communications to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Partner with product, marketing communications and sales enablement to create relevant communications, including all sales-facing materials.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans to launch new products and achieve KPIs.
- Develop launch strategy, including rollout plan, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity.
- Work closely with analytics to develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Develop campaign components for new and complex advertising programs that may include promotions, sweepstakes, new ad placements and innovative advertiser features.
- Monitor, aggregate and communicate program-level reporting to internal teams including ongoing campaign-level analytics and campaign wrap-up analysis. Educate clients and internal teams on new advertising program elements and opportunities.
- Contribute to the launch of new products by participating in user interface design, usability testing, requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing and launch efforts.
- Drive custom program requirement definitions, create compelling value propositions for advertisers, and ensure solutions include plans for metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing and launch efforts.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field required
- 5-7 years in product management, digital ad sales and/or marketing/media
- Online display advertising industry/agency experience and/or previous business development/publisher experience are highly desired.
- Experience in writing and presenting to executive decision makers
- Thrive under pressure and respond well to deadlines
- Ability to manage strategic plans and day-to-day tactical execution with assigned stakeholders
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Experience with content monetization, ad-packaging, video and sponsorships a plus.
- Passionate about advertising and have experience creating compelling solutions that work both for end-customers and advertisers.
- Basic understanding of technical integrations, and the ability to build relationships with marketing & product managers, sales stakeholders, dev managers and designers.
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize. Strong written and oral communication skills are supremely important.
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
- Facility with harnessing big, creative ideas for online media, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products
- Basic understanding of technical integration of concepts, and the ability to build relationships with marketing & product managers, sales stakeholders, dev managers, SDEs and designers.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
- Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!