1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join WP Media and be part of our marketing team.
As a Marketing Manager, you will implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns. Your mission is to improve new customers acquisition and strengthen customer loyalty and retention, first for WP Rocket, and after a few months for Imagify.
What you will do:
- Plan and execute paid traffic campaigns (SEM, paid social)
- Manage and develop resources like customer reviews, videos, and ebooks
- Set up inbound marketing campaigns to drive more new customers
- Create, test and optimize landing pages to improve the conversion rate
- Plan and execute email campaigns (for promotions and new releases) using Klaviyo - our email platform: segment database, create coupon codes, send emails & reminders…
- Increase retention optimizing email flows (renewal, cart abandonment, etc…)
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Both autonomous and team player, you are able to handle various activities and to prioritize. You have an analytical mind and a good sense of detail. You will join the marketing team composed of a content writer, an affiliate manager, and a CMO.
- Being highly organized, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- Speaking English (French would be a bonus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in managing marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in technical environments
- Love working in a team
- In love with cats, corgies or both
WP Media is the company behind WP Rocket and our other performance plugin Imagify.
Founded in 2014, we’re a fully remote distributed team of 23 people.
Here’s what we offer:
- Friendly team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Profit-sharing plan
- Annual Bonus
- Annual budget to go to Conferences
- Monthly budget for your remote work needs
We encourage employees to enjoy their personal life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do not the hours you do, and we want you to feel happy and fulfilled. 🤗
We have a very strong transparency culture, within our team and to the public, for example we have a Public Salary Grid
Learn more about our Vision & Culture.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!