1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
View our full job description in a beautiful Qwilr page here: https://team.qwilr.com/Marketing-Manager-2020-X9NZza3fRs4q
At Qwilr, we've packaged up the perfect way to create documents: amazing, design-perfect pages, which anyone can create. They come with payment, e-sign, easy integration into your CRM, and all the other functionality you wish your old PDF documents had. We have made a beautiful product that solves customers' needs, and that in turn has made us a strong business, with a multi-million dollar ARR, consistent growth and incredibly low churn.
It's now time for us to scale this growth and we want you to come and be part of it.
You will play a key part in growing Qwilr's global customer base with your sharp strategic marketing skills. Managing new customer acquisition as your first project, you'll be bringing your colleagues on the journey as you help Qwilr move from early stage test-and-learn to a fully humming, best-in-class acquisition engine. You'll be joining a lean, bright and passionate group of marketers and as a team, you'll be able to adapt quickly to adjust the marketing program as you see new opportunities in market.
The core responsibilities of this role are to:
- Drive customer growth
- Develop the right mix of channels for Qwilr to invest in to efficiently grow our customer base.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team, as well as Design, Content, Sales and Success to execute on these strategies.
- Develop world class creative
- Deploy your creative flair to develop relevant, fresh ad creative.
- Roll up your sleeves to write, as well as working with content and design.
- Understand the customer
- Deepen the understanding of our customer through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Partner with Sales, Success, Support and Product to better harness customer insights.
- Measure and monitor success
- Be pragmatic and thoughtful in your interpretation of campaign results to drive new directions and creative.
- Prove the ROI of your campaigns and investments with data.
We have thousands of customers, from over 50 countries, millions of dollars in revenue, and an NPS consistently over 50 - and we're ready to take the next step.We're headquartered in Sydney, with remote teams in the US & Europe. We have fantastic company retreats each year.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Generous parental leave
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences and books
- Remote friendly, parent friendly & support for flexible working arrangements
- Plus we do the small stuff well too: social evenings, team dinners out when we're together, team events, and lots more.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!