Lead Generation Manager
1 month ago
Marketing / Sales
About The Role
Piggy is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded remote B2C Lead Generation Manager with strength in multiple paid media channels to join its team.
We are looking for an experienced professional in the digital field that has a proven track record in executing profitable, digital campaigns across all verticals, with personal finance and telecom services experience a plus. The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator, a multi-tasker, goal-oriented, deadline-driven, organized, and passionate about their work.
This Position Will Be Responsible For The Following:
- Monetization and optimization of existing lead generation campaigns
- Creating and iterating new opportunities for current and future verticals
- Conceptualize and develop all forms of business to consumer lead generation campaigns for customer acquisition
- Digital campaign setup, customization, execution, and maintenance
- Research, contract and maintain partner/vendor relationships
- Continuously test all advertising, email and landing page assets of digital marketing campaigns for quality assurance purposes
- Conduct campaign performance analysis and develop strategic recommendations aimed at improving ROI and optimization
- Analyze and understand KPI’s across all verticals to identify positive and negative performance trends and strategic direction for program improvement
The Successful Candidate Brings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of paid media and SEM experience in managing digital and direct response campaigns in a lead generation environment
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from inception to completion and work along cross-functional teams
- Experienced with utilizing best practices in digital media including digital acquisition, email, social media and mobile marketing
- Strong analytics, forecasting, and budgeting background
- Experienced managing external relationship with clients and vendors
- Proficient with Google Analytics, SEO and social platforms
- Google AdWords Certified preferred
- Experienced with customer segmentation and analytics
- Knowledge of HTML, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, e-commerce and API development
- Maintain knowledge of can-spam and other regulations regarding digital campaigns
- Must be meticulous with details, possess strong communication, organizational skills and be an excellent writer
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Thrives in a competitive environment and rises to the challenge of a fast-paced environment
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!