Junior Demand Generation Specialist
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada or LatAm
Category: Marketing / Sales
- Data hygiene: Maintain HubSpot database to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Email campaigns: Execute and manage within HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Reporting: Analyze metrics to determine effectiveness. Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance.
- Demand Gen: Coordinate vendor programs around content syndication and other paid promotions.
- Webinars: Manage program lifecycle: Speaker selection, content creation, promotion, follow up and analysis.
- Social Media: Grow and engage prospects on social media channels
- Events: Assist with campaign development and execution support as needed across the broader marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years in marketing within software, technology, or †XaaS industries
- 1+ years of experience in a demand generation role for a fast-paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Experience managing and supporting large eventsProficient with HubSpot, CRM systems (Salesforce a plus) and social platforms.
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools
- experience working in a remote environment highly preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes
- Ability to participate within a cross-functional team and act autonomously as necessary
- Advanced verbal and written English skills required
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps
- Certifications in Hubspot and Adwords a plus
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!