Head of Marketing
7 months ago
Marketing / Sales
Hunter is a small group of people helping hundreds of thousands of professionals to create new connections. We strive to build a simple but powerful service accessible to the greatest number. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to take the lead in marketing in our team.
The Head of Marketing connects our product to the outside world. As Head of Marketing, you will create content to help people get great results by using Hunter, and oversee our main marketing channels.
Hunter is a small and fast-growing company, so you'll likely get to work on many different projects. Here are some things you'll probably do:
- Create high-quality content to help people do great outreach
- Grow Hunter's presence on social networks and in online communities
- Work with outside partners to promote Hunter
- Manage retargeting ads on Facebook to drive engagement
- Monitor Hunter's website SEO
You can find more about us in addition to this job description:
During the application process, we will be happy to answer all the questions you may have.
- You are very familiar with the SaaS industry and marketing/sales communities
- You have significant experience in content creation and SEO
- You communicate with ease and have an impeccable written English
- You are excited by Hunter's mission and want to help people succeed
- You love working remotely while maintaining great relationships with your team members
This job isn't for everyone. But if you're looking to work remotely, in a small business having an impact on hundreds of thousands of professionals, and with plenty of time aside from your work, then it should be perfect!
The team gathers during company retreats two times per year, each time in a new location in Europe. During these one-week events, the team gets to know each other and prepare the projects for the following months.
Being part of the Hunter team will also get you:
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- 2 company retreats in Europe every year
- Fully-paid setup to get started (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk and ergonomic chair)
- $5,000 vacation bonus per year for a far-away trip
- An awesome team 🤗
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!