4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Marketing / Sales
The Digital Advertising Account Manager is responsible for setting up and managing a mix of paid social (primarily Facebook and Instagram), PPC, retargeting, and display advertising for Tuff clients. You will communicate regularly with clients and must be able to articulate a strategic vision clearly. Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing client expectations, executing campaigns, and communicating success.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Setup, optimize, and implement digital ad strategies across multiple platforms for seven client accounts.
- Build PPC strategy that’s based on industry research and aligned with client objectives.
- Analyze campaign data and create strategy recommendations weekly.
- Communicate professionally on weekly client calls as well as sales calls for potential new clients.
- Manage ad strategy, budgets, ad creative, and keyword research.
- Balance multiple accounts with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and documentation.
- You have a learning mindset. You are committed to getting better every day.
- You are a driver, focused on making an impact on the organization and clients every day.
- You are a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- You have an inclusive, hands-on client management style with proven experience communicating complex PPC-driven topics.
- You have demonstrated success testing and uncovering useful insights and sharing them in an engaging form that inspires people to take action.
- You have two years of experience executing and managing paid search and social campaigns.
Executing on and optimizing campaigns is a vital part of this role just as much as working with the client and engaging with them and their process. You’ll work closely with Ellen, the CEO of Tuff, to get up to speed on current clients and iterate on the PPC process at Tuff.
At Tuff, we offer health, dental, and vision. Our clients are all over the US and so is our team. Tuff is a fully remote company and we live in Slack, Zoom, Trello, and email (and apartments).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!