1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
Who we are
Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps companies manage their processes and workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is a venture-backed startup and an AngelPad alum (the #1 Accelerator in the US).
Why you’ll love it here
Freedom and flexibility: All 30-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
Camaraderie from afar: Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
We are looking for a Growth Hacker/Digital Marketer to join our Marketing team. You will report and work very closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to launch all-new marketing initiatives. You will make sure all projects and each step of the marketing campaign are testable, trackable, and scalable.
Our goal is to continue to increase conversion rates by utilizing user and market data to bring in new customers. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing, fully remote, SaaS startup.
You should be part data-driven scientist and part creative. You should live and breath the Bullseye Method and clearly understand the 19 potential traction channels. Testing and iterating should be in your blood.
- Build and manage complex marketing reports across channels and identifying growth opportunity areas.
- Landing page/ squeeze page creation
- Project management for all phases of assigned marketing initiatives including planning, analyzing, executing, measuring, and optimizing online marketing performance
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads, to testing new approaches, to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas into actionable items that deliver business results
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Strong SEO/Technical SEO background
- Programming knowledge (HTML/CSS/SQL/etc…): even if it’s not compulsory, it is HIGHLY recommended.
- Experience with landing page creation tools, CRM’s, email tools, and Zapier.
- Experience with the following stack: Wordpress/Google analytics/Google Search Console/ Google My Business / Mixpanel/ Chartmogul / Chart.io
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Live and breath the Bullseye Methodology
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!