Growth Designer (m/f/d)
1 month ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Marketing / Sales
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, like the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games and to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 100 million monthly active players
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful online world.
Become a part of the team as a Growth Designer (m/f/d) - Remote & Freelance, and follow an approach that is similar to optimizating creatives of a performance marketing campaign:
- You create design variations of a quiz and publish them - we will AB test your variations and provide you with the results. Based on KPIs, you derive conclusions and improvements for your further design variations.
- Your goal is to create a quiz design that goes viral! You have to optimize your design in iterative steps. Which of your design changes will increase the share rate? Whic of your design changes will increase the CTR?
- You will use our internal tools to create your design variations and work with the generated KPIs to constantly optimize your designs.
So, in general you will:
- Create viral quiz designs for our Nametests Instant Game based on data analysis, experimenting and AB-testing, and by constant optimization of your designs based on these factors.
- With your deep understanding of UX design principles and data-driven design, combined with your high motivation to learn from data and adjust your designs accordingly, your aim is to get any quiz topic viral.
- Utilizing intelligent AB-testing, you develop empathy and understanding for our audiences, for viral trends and designs, and for opportunities to further optimize your content designs.
✔ Expert-level design skills and knowledge of related tools and technologies, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
✔ Proven track record in UX design, landing page and conversion optimization, Growth Design, or similar
✔ Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles, Social Media audiences and Growth Marketing
✔ Deep conceptual understanding of KPI analysis, especially in a Digital Marketing environment, such as Social Media Data and Website performance (e.g. previous experience with Google Analytics, Analytics Insights, etc.)
✔ Strong interest in and motivation for constant audience growth on Social Media; willingness to constantly analyse and optimize existing results and experiments
✔ Ability to develop empathy for our audience and identify potential improvements to further increase virality
✔ Technical Setup: Google Chrome, Facebook Account, Image Editing Tool and Slack for communication
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world
- Active input on products that are used and downloaded globally by tens of millions of users
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, and flexible working hours
- Focus on knowledge sharing and cross-team-collaboration, with opportunities to share experience with one another
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!