Growth & Business Operations
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
Sourcegraph's mission is to enable every software developer to create technology using the best tools. The innovations of the future will all rely on software, so by empowering developers today we can bring the future sooner. You can learn more about our mission by reading our our master plan.
We are an open company: our code, our product roadmap, and our company processes are public. This transparency helps us rapidly gather feedback, iterate, learn, and deliver the best product to our customers.
We value continuous progress and we release a new version of Sourcegraph every month. You can see all of the progress that we have made by visiting our blog, and all the exciting things that we are planning to work on by reading our product roadmap.
Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we embrace diversity and welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
If you are passionate about making the world better through software, come join us!
Every company in the world is a software company, and every developer in the world needs Sourcegraph. We are building a product that empowers developers, and are looking for someone who wants to help us bring the best development tools to every team in the world.
We have demonstrated strong product-market fit, but have grown largely through word of mouth in the past. We are looking to accelerate, while staying true to our authentic, bottom-up go-to-market model (we strive to learn from companies like Atlassian, Stripe, Hashicorp, Dropbox, GitLab, and more).
- Help define, dissect, and optimize Sourcegraph’s user acquisition funnel and customer journey.
- Think creatively about ways to grow or optimize different stages in the user journey/funnel.
- Execute (this is not just a role for high-level consulting).
- Be data-driven in helping our go-to-market teams (Developer Advocates and Sales) prioritize opportunities to invest their time.
- Help build a growth and business team from the ground up.
- A passion and excitement for software development (no training as an Engineer required, but you should have an understanding of how software development happens and Sourcegraph's value proposition).
- Demonstrated background in analytical roles (BizOps, Growth, Consulting, Finance, etc.).
- Familiarity with SaaS business models, and how software companies grow.
- Creativity, and a willingness to try everything and iterate quickly (e.g. ideas that won’t scale or ideas that sound "crazy" at first).
We provide competitive pay and equity because we want you to act like a business owner and share in the success of Sourcegraph. We also provide many benefits to keep you happy, healthy, and productive.
- You apply here.
- We schedule a 30 minute phone call to share what we are looking for in a candidate and to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- We give you a small case study project to see how you would approach the job at Sourcegraph.
- We schedule a few more hours of interviews. We are happy to fly you out to our San Francisco office to meet the team in person, or to conduct the remaining interviews remotely, whatever works best for you.
- We check your references.
- We make you a job offer.
We also expect you to be interviewing us too, so ask us any questions you have along the way!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!