Facebook Advertising Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
Although we're headquartered in Boston, we're an entirely remote company! Slack, Freedcamp, and Trello are just some of the tools we use for communication. We're a close-knit team that prioritizes training for all employees. We encourage our employees to utilize shared workspaces such as WeWork, Workbar, Idea Space, etc.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualities and skills:
- You’re an expert in paid Facebook advertising, Google Adwords and other channels of pay-per-click advertising, having directly managed large budget campaigns with results to show.
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account within minutes of looking at one, across both Facebook and Google Adwords.
- You’re enamored by the industry, at the top of your game while continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- Knowing that conversion rate optimization is just as important as your campaigns, you are well-versed in landing page design and multivariate testing.
- You’re willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re a conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication with clients.
More about the role:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a client’s paid social/search marketing initiatives.
- Managing the execution of direct response marketing strategies based on a client’s business objectives.
- Managing the strategy and planning of paid search campaigns.
- Managing the launch of each program, optimizing each program to meet specified performance objectives.
- Managing client expectations/communications throughout the duration of the engagement.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, hold weekly/monthly client status calls with monthly reporting on results.
Campaign management experience and comprehensive understanding of:
- Setting up Facebook & Google Adwords accounts from scratch.
- Conversion Rate Optimization strategies, tactics.
- The different types of Facebook campaigns, tactics, knowing when/where to use them.
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share).
- Strong knowledge of Google Display Network.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics/attribution methods and tools.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive salary with a highly competitive bonus structure.
- Health, Dental, Vision.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Work remotely from wherever you desire, collaborate in Boston with the team.
- Rapidly growing, yet small company.
- Tremendous ability to expand your skills, gain experience, exposure, and work on highly diverse projects with amazing brands.
- Ability to work with and learn from a seriously talented team of marketers
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!