Enterprise Healthcare Software Sales
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Keona Health is changing the way patients are interacting with their doctors. Are you on hold when you call your doctor’s office? Is it easy to schedule online? Are you playing phone tag with them? Can you chat with the nurse online? Are you getting trusted health advice directly from your healthcare provider, the moment you need it? Help bring cutting edge customer service trends to healthcare. Keona Health is building the healthcare industry’s only modern, universal patient communication & ticketing platform.
Join our award-winning company as we grow. For more information, see http://www.keonahealth.com
This job is 100% remote, with travel to customer sites.
- B2B healthcare software sales
- Work directly with CEO and COO to develop sales plan, and then execute on it
- This role will rely on your ability to develop deep relationships, create win-win situations, understand the products, speak the customer's language, and sell.
- Our contact center workflow engine integrates into telephony, practice management and EMR systems. Strong understanding of enterprise software a plus.
- Develop greenfield territory, own full cycle from initial meeting through contract negotiation
- Deal sizes average $150K in ARR with variance of ~$80K
- Travel required ~50% of the time
- 10+ years of healthcare sales experience
- Experience with SaaS products and technical sales
- Proven track record selling into healthcare and contact centers
- Experience with complex software and consultative solution sales
- Highly driven individual with experience working remotely
- Integrity and transparency are essential
- Living in or around the DC area is plus but not required
Willingness to travel (50+%)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈