Enterprise Account Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are responsible for renewing and up-selling Clarifai’s Products and Solutions with existing clients. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in the territory.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within customers accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in a partner organization. Clarifai Customer Success Representatives and Solutions Consultants may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Clarifai customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Clarifai’s complete block solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills + presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Clarifai data management storage solutions
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Clarifai products and services is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!