Enterprise Account Executive - Benelux (m/f/d)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe only
Category: Marketing / Sales
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: To help any organization solve their workflow automation problems. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere, and Camunda is the technology of choice when it comes to automation.
One of the fastest growing companies in EMEA as ranked by Deloitte in 2018, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with hubs in the US, UK, Australia and Singapore we are a diverse team of more than 180. Our more than 250 Enterprise customers include AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, T-Mobile and Universal.
As an Enterprise Account Executive in our international sales team you will have full ownership of growing and expanding our business in the Benelux region. You will enter at the perfect stage, as we have already won significant anchor customers, but still have a large market share to capture as we are scaling globally. With a growing number of high quality leads, you will be set up for success and lining yourself up for continued growth. In this position, you can either join us in our Berlin office or work remotely based in Germany.
What you’ll do:
- Driving business with enterprise customers in the Benelux region by managing the entire sales process from start to finish by driving your prospects from first enquiry to closing
- Qualifying high-value incoming leads and inquiries
- Product presentations, online and on site an, while working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
- Contract and price negotiations
- Ownership for new customers and continuous supportive account management
- Development of existing customers
- Assist in market analysis and the development of sales strategies in specific industries
- Working with marketing in developing new lead generation strategies based on your market insights
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years of complex software sales experience
- Proven track record in managing and closing large enterprise deals in the Benelux region
- You are a solution-oriented self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly shape Camunda’s success in a new market
- Excellent sense for business opportunities with an ability to prioritize
- You understand your customers' needs by listening actively and you’re able to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organization you are working with
- Willingness to travel
- English on a native level, French or Dutch language skills are a plus
What we have to offer:
- A fast-growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg. A company with a 4.7 glassdoor rating.
- Steady incoming leads of equal quality, complex buying centers, long and rewarding sales cycles
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home. Our core hours are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.!
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, incl. 30 Days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
- If you join us in our Berlin office: A phenomenal view over the city, with free beverages, fruits, cereals, snacks, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
Job code: #LI-NC1
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!