Director of Sales
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
Parsec connects people to their favorite technologies. Our industry-leading remote access software lets people game, work, and play together from anywhere. Parsec for Teams uses our technology to deliver best-in-class remote work software tailored to game design, animation, playtesting, video production, and 3D graphics.
We partner with some of the most exciting companies in the world, including Electronic Arts, Behaviour Interactive, and Rainbow Studios to power remote work. As more and more businesses in creative industries look to provide freedom & mobility without sacrificing productivity, Parsec is becoming the go-to software for powering the creation of some of the world’s favorite content.
As our Director of Sales, you’ll be responsible for championing Parsec for Teams across industries and verticals. You will introduce Parsec to studio heads and CIOs in game development, film, production, animation, architecture, and beyond, and expand the relationships we’ve already made. You’ll play a pivotal role in changing the way creative professionals work, breaking free from the studio, and their dependencies on physical hardware.
What you’ll do:
- Sell Parsec’s remote desktop software to creative industries, including game development studios, film, television, and animation production studios, broadcasting companies, and any other industry that relies on advanced hardware
- Build a data-driven sales organization that empathizes with customers’ needs, delivers excellent service, and adapts Parsec’s offerings to an ever evolving set of challenges
- Manage the direct sales process, from developing a sales pipeline to post-sell communications and service
- Develop a quarterly sales forecasting process that helps Parsec anticipate expected revenue
- Collaborate with marketing on sales collateral and resources, bringing our customer’s perspective into our daily messaging
- Develop strategies to transition individuals using Parsec for work into Parsec for Teams customers
- Identify customer needs, use cases, and new market opportunities, and work with our product and engineering teams to prioritize them
What you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of sales leadership, ideally in the SaaS or infrastructure services space
- Experience building a sales organization and process from the ground up
- Demonstrated expertise at selling to the CIO organization in video games, entertainment, media, or adjacent fields
- Familiarity with the organizational challenges studio heads and/or CIOs face every day
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas directly selling enterprise software to a variety of accounts
- An interest in games encouraged (board, video, sport, you name it)
Parsec connects people to their favorite technologies. Through interactive remote access, Parsec enables people around the world to game, work, and play together from anywhere. Using proprietary cloud game streaming technology, Parsec delivers a best-in-class high frame rate, low-latency experience that gives people the feeling of being in the same room. Parsec was founded in 2016 and is based in New York City. Our investors include Makers Fund, Lerer Hippeau, NextView Ventures, Notation Capital, and HP Ventures.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!