Director of Acquisition Marketing
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
- Manage acquisition and retention efforts (inclusive of strategy, execution and testing) with a multi-million dollar budget across paid search, paid social, affiliate marketing, referrals, influencer marketing, and podcasts
- Expand into new digital channels, platforms, audiences and content through rapid testing
- Build upon current channel analytics to track and report performance, including budget tracking and forecasting across paid channels
- Establish CAC goals, as well as manage traffic, conversion and LTV
- Work effectively with Engineering, Product and Finance teams to execute paid channel priorities
- Work with the influencer team to optimize influencer / agency partnerships and align on strategy, budgets, goals, and testing plans
- Manage and develop a team of three direct reports
- Manage a growing network of contractors and freelancers
- Effectively communicate results and analysis to relevant stakeholders
- You have a proven track record of driving user acquisition through strategy, budgeting, forecasting, and measuring performance across a variety of paid channels
- You have strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and creatively, evidenced by having effectively managed multi-million dollar budgets
- You have deep knowledge of attribution and ROI analyses, especially for complex funnels
- You’re highly analytical and proficient with business intelligence tools such as Chartio, Looker, etc.
- You have a pulse on digital marketing trends – and know how to deliver compelling recommendations and strategies for testing and measuring new paid channels
- You have experience managing agency and third-party relationships
- You’re a manager with team-building experience, and a track record of attracting and retaining great talent
- You’re proactive, collaborative, organized, and a natural problem solver – you’re excited by growth stage environments and not happy waiting for someone to tell you exactly what to do
- You’re a persuasive presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impact: You’ll be directly responsible for creating scalable, robust acquisition strategies that have a major impact on the bottom line of our business.
- Growth: You’ll get to develop and grow a team, and work with them to drive the next phase of paid marketing for Skillshare.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!