Director, Enterprise Sales North America (East)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
- Create a “destination team” that attracts, retains and develops the industry’s best talent
- Lead and coach a distributed team of up to ~7 field sales reps
- Formulate and execute a regional business plan to exceed plan and drive customer success
- Lead a disciplined and efficient operating motion that maximizes time with customers/prospects and fosters a predictable, high-growth business
- Accelerate and scale a strategic sales motion; drive adherence to sales process, usage and utilization of tools and technology
- Ability to drive an “AND” business, which mates our frictionless, transactional sales model with a strategic, large deal selling motion, where each is applicable
- Develop best-in-class capabilities around the entire lead to close process
- Foster a team-selling environment that ensures we bring the full power of PagerDuty to every customer
- Support and coach reps daily in lead qualification, discovery, deal management and closing activities.
- Deliver timely and accurate pipeline information and forecast to PagerDuty leadership
- Regularly assess sales effectiveness and identify solutions to enable a productive working environment
- Partner closely with marketing, sales enablement, customer success and solution consulting teams to ensure the most effective demand generation programs, playbooks and sales enablement are all in effect to drive sales performance
- Foster and accelerate strong ecosystem partner relationships to expand market coverage, awareness and penetration
- Embrace our #takethelead and #runtogether values by continuously learning from feedback and experiences to be better and make your team better.
- 5+ years sales leadership experience in high-growth, complex software environments
- Ability to operate as the CEO of your business, with strong strategy and operational competence
- Strong executive presence and relationship building competencies
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding quota
- BS/BA Degree or higher or proven relevant work exp preferred
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 enterprise companies
- Advanced knowledge around DevOps
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture, and the ability to relate to the customer
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!