Demand Generation Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Own lead nurturing campaigns to convert inquiries into qualified leads.
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution.
- Measure and analyze campaign and marketing programs.
- Own the online event calendar and email marketing programs.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate, and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Expert understanding of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, — particularly SEO and SEM, PPC, social media, and email.
- A solid background working with a variety of industry-standard tools — including marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Experience marketing to developers.
- You apply here.
- We set up a 30-minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- We schedule a set of remote interviews.
- Demand generation background: We ask you about your past work and accomplishments and how you will apply that to your role at Sourcegraph.
- Team collaboration: We ask you about how you work and communicate in a team setting, and how you handle tricky situations.
- CEO/CTO: We ask you about what motivates you to do your best work, and we tell you more about the vision for the company.
- We check your references.
- We make you a job offer.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!