We are looking for a talented SEO Specialist with a writing background to join the EIA marketing team. You should be able to develop engaging content as well as identify and execute opportunities to improve our organisation’s keyword search ranking.
You’ll be expected to create and produce 90% of the time, so if that excites you, you’ve come to the right place. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. We will always look to you whenever someone mentions SEO and keyword ranking.
What does Content Marketing and SEO Specialist do?
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Optimising content for search engines and lead generation.
- Developing an editorial calendar and ensuring deadlines and goals are met.
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis.
- Editing, proofreading and improving content.
- Optimising content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analysing web traffic metrics.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
What does success look like?
- 3 years of proven working experience as a Content Marketing Manager
working with English content.
- Proven experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation.
- Experience in content publishing and SEO optimising in Wordpress.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in fluent English.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to work with a global brand.
- Network of international team-members and industry professionals from all
over the world.
- Opportunity to travel to different countries and participate in exciting joint
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- And of course ambitious, fun-loving international teammates.
In addition to your CV please send us:
1. One written content article that proves your ability to create engaging content in English and explain how this content is helping to improve SEO.
Write a short story about what entrepreneurial spirit means to you.
2. If you felt we could be a match, send us your CV in English and other requested documents to [email protected] If documents necessary for evaluation are absent, EIA will not consider your application.
The job post will be open until 12.12.2019.